Translate

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Poetry: All I Need Is Some Love....(♥)



I need a shoulder to cry on…
I need a hand that always protect me from all the fears and enemy...
I need a hand that will always wipe all my tears...
I need a hand that will always hold me and never leave me alone…
I need some love, that always cheer me up...
I need someone, that always stand beside me and will always love me forever...
I need some love that will make me smile and happy forever…
Now, I'm here alone…
And I'm still waiting for someone…
But…
I never knew for how long should I waiting here for my true love…
Others might think that I'm happy now…
But the reality is… No , I'm not…


P/s:- This poetry is fully made by the owner of this blog(http://merpatiputih88.blogspot.com).Copyright protected.Credit picture:-Google image

6 comments:

Sandiarah said...

I am a newcomer here,...
I liked your poem !

Sya_Merpati Putih 88 said...

Thanks for visiting my blog...its just a simple poetry..thanks again..(^____^)

Sandiarah said...

if you have time, visit my blog too,...
thanks !

Sya_Merpati Putih 88 said...

Yup, I will follow your blog n visit ur blog..nice to know u..(^___*)

Ai-Sis said...

wau.comelnya poem dia.memang selalu buat ke?

Sya_Merpati Putih 88 said...

comel ke..? ehehehe..thanks..(^___^)
takde lah selalu..bile dapat idea jer say terus tulis..

Special Notes For My Dear Darling

"Your love is like an ocean that’s flows into my soul,

Your voice is sweet like music that calms my lonely world,

Your hands is my protection from hurt deep down inside,

I can’t do much without you, I can't go on alone"~merpatiputih88.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...