Translate

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Poetry:-You And I....♥

You and I..
We know that we love each others..
But, we still keep it in our heart..
Silently I fall in love with you again...
I don't know why..
I just know that I love you with all my heart... 
I just want you to know that..
I can't live without your love...
Without you my live is empty..
Without you my life is full of sorrow and sadness..
I just love you as who you are and not who are you that others people want you to be..
So, I don't care at all if what others people want to think or said about you..
Even how far you go..
Even how long that we separated..
I'll be waiting here for you...
I'll  promised...
Trust me that I'm always at your back..
Trust me that I'm always be with you..
Trust me that I'm always support for what you want to do...
You know what?
I'm always waiting for your new love letters...

Note:- This poetry is originally made by the owner of this blog (http://merpatiputih88.blogspot.com). Copyright protected.

2 comments:

apislerr said...

nice ;)

apisv2.com

Sya_Merpati Putih 88 said...

thanks apis....its just a simple poetry...:)

Special Notes For My Dear Darling

"Your love is like an ocean that’s flows into my soul,

Your voice is sweet like music that calms my lonely world,

Your hands is my protection from hurt deep down inside,

I can’t do much without you, I can't go on alone"~merpatiputih88.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...