Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

L.O.V.E W.O.R.D.S


Famous love quotes by famous people...:-)

"All love is sweet, given or returned."

"If i rearrange  the alphabet, I'd put U & I together"

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is Love."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."

"A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,V,W,X,Y,Z...sorry, I Miss U"

"I hate all the letters in alphabet, but I Love U"

 "....A simple I love you means more than money...."

"If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever."

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."

"Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet." 

"The best thing about me is you"

"My heart is ever at your service."

"To be your friend was all I ever wanted, to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."

"Love is like a game of chess: One false move and you're mated."

 "I see my fated stars in your eyes. They melt me like the sun does snow."

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be."

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away, and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

 "Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it."

"I hold it true, whatever befall; I feel it, when I sorrow most; 'Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all."

"We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find."

"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you."

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."

"Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop."
(PS:- Say no to kissing without marriage....)







No comments:

Special Notes For My Dear Darling

"Your love is like an ocean that’s flows into my soul,

Your voice is sweet like music that calms my lonely world,

Your hands is my protection from hurt deep down inside,

I can’t do much without you, I can't go on alone"~merpatiputih88.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...