Translate

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Love...

Never say I Love You,
If you really dont care,
Never talk about feelings,
If there aren't really there,
Never say you going to,
If you don't plan to start,
Never Look into my eyes,
If all you do is lies,
Never say hi,
If you really mean goodbye,
If you really mean forever,
then say you will try,
Never say forever,
Because forever makes me cry...

                      Now, I just hope that someone will come along and love me. Love me with his pure heart and just love me as who I am... I hope that someone will make me happy and share a lot of joyful. Someone that will cheer up my empty and loneliness heart...

No comments:

Special Notes For My Dear Darling

"Your love is like an ocean that’s flows into my soul,

Your voice is sweet like music that calms my lonely world,

Your hands is my protection from hurt deep down inside,

I can’t do much without you, I can't go on alone"~merpatiputih88.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...