Translate

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

Holla...Happy New Year to all my friends & my family I hope all ur dreams will come true and happy always and also success in your career & study...welcome 2010 & goodbye 2009....I wish all my dreams will come true and I  got all things what I want in Next Year......I wish my 2010 will be my wonderfull year that full with joyfull, happinest,successfull with carrers and continue my studies and also a happiness year in my live...I Hope all things that I have never get in this year i will got in next year, hope so...well just see what happend to me...I will try my best to do the best things and get all what I want....to all my friends and familys I want to appologies if i have done wrong to you guys in this year or i have hurts your feellings this year...halalkan makan minum..kalau 2010 umur panjang kita jumpa lagi kalalau tak....kenang daku dalam doamu....

No comments:

Special Notes For My Dear Darling

"Your love is like an ocean that’s flows into my soul,

Your voice is sweet like music that calms my lonely world,

Your hands is my protection from hurt deep down inside,

I can’t do much without you, I can't go on alone"~merpatiputih88.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...